Thursday 13 September 2018

Hello My name is Ellie. I am 18 years old and I am a student at South Leicester College. My personality is a cheerful, funny, laid back girl that likes to spend nothing more then being with her friends and family. My interests are drawing, Music, Cosplaying, playing video games and watching Anime. The reason i am making this blog is because James told me too. Most of my content will be making Games for the rest of this blog. 

The reason I will be making video game content for my blog is because I will be studying Lv3 Game design and I am hoping for a future career at a designing company or an animator. The games that i am currently into a the moment is Over Watch, Sonic Forces, UnderTale, One piece Unlimited World Red, COD, One Justice Hero Academia, ETC. 

my first blog made by me 

sincerely Ellie xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Report for 3D Modelling This is a report about the requirements that are needed for 3D modelling that will be used to make a 3D game.  ...